▪ Availability: Made-to-order
▪ Processing time: 1-3 weeks by 100% Handcrafted
▪ Shipping time: Generally 5-7 days by FedEx/TNT
▪ Cost to ship: Free
▪ Framing: Unframed/Not stretched
▪ Packing: Rolled and shipped in a quality Hard paper tube
▪ Material: Professional oil/acrylic paints, High-quality linen canvas.
▪ Signature: Sign by the artist on the back of the canvas by default, sign on front at the lower right corner when the customer requires.
▪ Customization: Custom size is available, please send it to us for a quote,we would reply you in 24 hours.
▪ Subject: Sea & Beach
▪ Artist: Mary
The work you ordered was created by the artist of the original painting.
In the process of creating painting, Artist'll show you photos and videos with the painting you ordered.
You'll be able to express all your wishes, for example about colors and shades. And Artist'll make all the necessary changes. Only when you are completely satisfied with your painting, We will express it to you by FedEx/DHL!
We will always make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an orde or get a FULL refund.
We offer complimentary exchange for damaged item. If you have a damaged item during transportation, we thoroughly apologize, and ask that you send us a message and include your order number and a photo of your damaged artwork.Let us deal with courier companies.we will ship out the replacement just in a few days.
Please contact Info@artexplore.net or log into your account if you need to return or exchange your order.
Buy it with
Mary is an young artist based in China whose works have been featured in several group exhibitions nationally. For she, painting is an opening to a spiritual world that inhabits nature. Through her compositions, Shasha’s goal is to generate interrogative contemplation, to freeze time, and induce an atmosphere suggested by the hidden face of the elements. Her distinctive abstractions, landscapes, and figurative works are most often created using oil on canvas.